All the “tings”
for a fun Caribbean vacation
Fun tings is definitely our ting. Everything you want to do on your Caribbean vacation is right here, many included for you as a guest of Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. If you are stopping by for the day you can still rent watersports.
No matter what package you book, fun in the sun is always included in your daily room rate. Play on paddle boards, stand up paddle boards, Hobie Cats, kayaks, windsurfers, aqua tricycles, swim mats, snorkel gear and more. All free for your enjoyment! It’s how we’ve earned the reputation as the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort!
Award-winning sailing and adventures on the water
Fortunately for you, as a Bolongo Bay guest, many of the island’s top adventures are right here. Our award-winning Heavenly Days catamaran sails right from our beach. Check out all of the Caribbean sailing excursions available. A Sunset Harbor Cocktail Cruise is included if you book a 5 night All Inclusive stay.
Feeling adventurous and want to try something new? Our Activity Coordinators can help you learn to paddle board, windsurf, snorkel or sail in no time. Want to try scuba diving? Take our free introductory scuba lessons taught by the experts at the St. Thomas Diving Club.
Scuba diving in the Caribbean
Once you’re certified, if you’re already scuba certified or if you like snorkeling, head out to explore the deep blue Caribbean Sea and colorful coral reefs with the St. Thomas Diving Club. Small groups, expert knowledge and personal attention earned the facility the title of Best Dive Operator in the Virgin Islands.
The 5-star PADI training facility is located right here at Bolongo Bay, and the dive boat leaves right from our dock! The facility offers guided boat dives over the best coral reefs and wrecks in the Caribbean, and night dives.
View available scuba diving packages and pricing and learn more about the facility.
Not-to-be-missed famous Snorkel Booze Hunt
We have been hiding rum in our bay for more than 30 years! Every week, grab some snorkel gear and join in the fun. You find it, you keep it! (max 1 bottle per room) Check your activities schedule for the day and time to meet by the beach hut. For hotel guests only.
Exploring St. Thomas by land and sea
It’s your vacation. Have fun and do what you want. Our Tour Desk, located inside the Boutique, can help you book off property tours and excursions.
Here are just a few of the Virgin Islands adventures:
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles on Heavenly Days.
- Scuba dive with the St. Thomas Diving Club
- Take in the world-renowned natural beauty of Magens Bay
- Reel in a Marlin from the deep sea
- Shop ‘til you drop at our duty-free shopping centers
- Parasail and admire the views of St. Thomas. Pick up from our beach sometimes possible
- Tour around and island hop with guided tours of St. Thomas and St. John
- Join us for the St. Thomas Carnival
- Cruise off to enjoy the British Virgin Islands (you will need a passport for this adventure)
- Visit The Forum for film festivals, poets, string ensembles and more!
- Spend the day at the Virgin Islands “best attraction,” Coral World Ocean Park
- Enjoy arts and crafts festivals and classical music presented by Arts Alive
- Ride the view on the scenic skyride to Paradise Point, 700 feet above sea level
- Horseback ride along the natural beauty of St. John
- Promote local art and plan to see a show at the Reichhold Center
- Admire panoramic views at Mountain Top, while sipping their famous (original recipe) Banana Daiquiri
- Walk in historical footsteps on a guided tour of St. Thomas, including Blackbeard’s Castle
- Hit the links at the Fazio-designed St. Thomas Mahogany Run Golf Course.
Book your USVI adventures in advance or upon arrival.
Speak to our Tour Desk:
(800) 524-4746 ext. 2500