‘Tis the season for value-packed travel and destination wedding savings
THOMAS, US Virgin Islands — Swap the store for the shore and give the gift of sunshine and savings thanks to the 12 Days of Christmas Sale at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. The St. Thomas resort has wrapped up 30% savings and $100 in credits for vacation goers, and plenty of money saving “wedding gifts” for brides and grooms.
Twelve Days of Vacation Value – Save on future room reservations and spend more time on the beach. Valid for stays of 5 nights or more from January 10 – December 24, 2017, the offer includes:
- 30% savings in Oceanview Rooms. Daily discounted room-only rates (EP) begin at $245 for two people (regularly $350). All-inclusive rates begin at just $431 (regularly $615) and include a Sunset Harbor Cocktail Cruise for two.
- $50 resort credit valid for use in Bolongo Bay’s restaurants and gift shop (per room)
- $50 Heavenly Days certificate for sailing excursion (per room)
Twelve Days of Wedding Bliss – Soon-to-be-married couples who choose to wed at Bolongo Bay in 2017 can say “I do” to the following gifts when they have at least 10 rooms of guests booked for their dream destination wedding at Bolongo Bay:
- Complimentary bonfire with s’mores and rum punch on the beach.
- Free upgrade to a Beachfront Room if available at the time of booking with a rum and Cokes welcome amenity
- Complimentary Rose Package on the night of the wedding ($110 value) – Includes a bottle of chilled Prosecco sparkling wine, a box of locally-made gourmet chocolates and rose petals spread in the room.
- The Twelve Days of Vacation Value can also be enjoyed by wedding couples and their friends and family
Fun in the sun is always included at the Caribbean’s most entertaining beach resort. Cool down by day in Bolongo Bay’s freshwater pool with swim-up bar or in the ocean with complimentary use of non-motorized water sports to include Hobie Cats, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, kayaks and snorkel gear. Heat “tings” up by night at Iggies Beach Bar & Grill, an island hot-spot with live entertainment 365 days a year. Guests who visit over a Thursday can join in the resort’s famous weekly Snorkel Booze Hunt where it’s “finders, keepers” in diving for free bottles of Caribbean rum.
This offer must be booked from December 14 to 25, 2016 and is only available for five or more nights January 10 – December 24, 2017. Subject to availability. Available for new bookings and new weddings only. Room-only rates are subject to 12.5% government tax and 7% service charge. Both room-only and all-inclusive rates are subject to a $10 per day energy surcharge.
No passport? No problem! Located in the U.S. Virgin Islands, American citizens do not need a passport to visit Bolongo Bay, and there are many direct flights available to St. Thomas.
To book the 12 Days of Vacation Value Sale, call 1-800-524-4746, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online using promo code 12days.
Friday09 Dec 2016